the main thing i look for in a significant other is the ability to rap the entire danny phantom theme song from memory
the longest night. [listen]
i’ve been really obsessed with creating a space where i feel physically displaced from my surroundings. like i’m floating away, left with just the quiet in my brain. somewhere between bliss and apathy. for me, it’s helpful to fall asleep to this space, but also sometimes i need to calm myself while i study!!
01. longest night - alec holowka
02. background music - baths
03. sleepywood - maplestory
04. いい夢見てね - k-on! ost
05. 11 pm (rain) - animal crossing city folk
06. liquid spear waltz - michael andrews
07. 謎5 - professor layton and the last specter
08. the view from a foggy window, or your head in the clouds with a fever - lullatone
09. next to you - astronautica
10. 안녕 - donawhale
11. a stab of happiness - OFF ost
12. the race of a thousand ants - OFF ost
13. autumn breeze with you - k-on! ost
14. 教授のカバン~人形劇 - professor layton and the last specter
15. still feeling the waves when you go to bed - lullatone
Tbh I’m afraid to go to Portland. I’ve heard bad things about it and everyone who lives there, including its local squirrels and mushrooms, no offense.
What if I get attacked by a gang of kombucha homebrewers? What if a young tattooed couple hits me with their $1400 baby stroller? What if someone hands me a hempen flyer for a Christian hot yoga meetup? It’s too dangerous.
*finds writing from five years ago* haha wow!! fun!! *sets computer on fire*
From A Series of Unfortunate Events DVD commentary track.
if you haven’t watched this film with the commentary then you are missing out, it’s hilarious. “Lemony Snicket” was completely unhappy with the film and wanted no real part of it and so in the commentary he just fucks about. Seriously, at one point he gets out an accordion and drowns out the director with his playing
"nearly all of my life"
Lemony Snicket sass is what I aspire to in life.
"Lemony Snicket" (Dan Handler) was asked if he liked the movie.
He said “I love the movie as much as someone who wrote 8 drafts of a movie before being fired from his own creation could possibly be.”
The man’s life is sarcasm and it’s beautiful.